Tuesday, April 6, 2010

biggest hurdels in learning

for me the biggest problem i have in school would either be staying focused or having to do so much on computers. i am not very good on them so it takes me a long time to get stuff done. the thing i probably enjoy learning about the most would be agriculture. the reason i like that so much is because i live and work on a dairy farm and would like to do something with agriculture someday. the one thing i would like to learn right now would be a little bit more about the breading and pedigrees of cattle the reason i would like to learn more about that is because it is very interesting to me. ( http://www.cals.wisc.edu/students/FFA/dairycattle/DairyCattle.htm) after high school i would like to go to an agriculture short course to kind of learn the business end of farming and then after that i would like to own my own farm. in 5 years from now i see myself owning my own dairy farm. i don't want one of the really big farms but about 50 cows plus the young stock. http://www.cias.wisc.edu/future-of-farming/starting-your-own-dairy-farm/

No comments:

Post a Comment